The Colorado Woodworkers' Guild (CWG) is a not for profit group (note we are not a 501(c)(3)), devoted to promoting learning and excellence in all forms of woodworking. Membership meetings are at 6:30 PM on the third Tuesday of every month (except December) at Rockler Woodworking and Hardware, 2553 South Colorado Boulevard in Denver (Click for map). Guests are always welcome. Annual membership is $30.
- Click About CWG , under the About menu above, to learn more about our organization.
- For information about membership see About Membership, and Membership Benefits (both also under the About CWG menu)
- If you want to register for and pay for membership, click Pay for Membership.
- Only current members are permitted to log in and access certain areas of this website.
- The Guild's Newsletters are now visible to the General Public. So Hot off the press, for your reading pleasure here is the Latest Newsletter. Browse to your heart's content, and if you are not already a member, you may find in its pages, the necessary incentive to join our ranks.
The previous method of making the current newsletter available at a single click has decided not to work, and there is simply not time at this point to debug it - maybe later.
Meanwhile, to get the latest newsletter, go to "Guild Newsletters" in the "Public Corner" above. The list should be sorted in descending order on the date of newsletter publication. If you wish to change the order, click on the title word of the Date column (that is, "Date" [ duhhh!] ), to change the sort order. Click on the "Download" link in the entry you wish to read, and the file will be downloaded to your computer. If you want an easier way out, you can get to the newsletter list by CLICKING HERE